Hello, Toady in this post I will share a small project. The Project is How to make a 555 timer ic testing circuit. you can make this circuit using only 2 Pcs resistor, 1 pcs capacitor and 1Pcs led for output . You can use this circuit as a led flashing or led blinking circuit. and you can adjust the blinking speed by changing the capacitor value. I used a 10 microfarad capacitor here.you can increase the led blinking speed by reducing capacitor value. For example, you can use 1uf, 2.2uf, 4.7uf … capacitor for increase blinking speed. and you can also use this circuit as a 555 ic tester. so let”s make it…
-: Components Required:-
1. 1Pcs Led (any color)
2. 1Pcs 470Ω resistor
3. 1Pcs 10k resistor
4. 1Pcs 100K resistor
5. Breadboard and some jumper wire
Collect all the required components.
1. Place the 555 timer IC on breadboard
2. Connect 10uf capacitor between IC pin 1 to 2, Connect pin 2 to the positive end of a capacitor.
3. Connect pin 3 with the positive lead of the LED using a 470Ω resistor, The negative lead of LED needs to be connected with the
4. Connect pin 6 to pin 7 using a 10kΩ resistor.
5. Connect pin 7 to pin 8 using a 100kΩ resistor.
6 Connect pin 8 to the positive end of the battery or any power supply ( 5v-12v)
7. Connect pin 1 of 555 timer IC to the ground.
-: YOU CAN ALSO WATCH MY VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING:-